First off, thank you for all of the positive responses from my previous post!
Now lets get into this must-have item for Spring 2015, the light-weight khaki trench! Reasons why we love it:
- Color – It’s a neutral color which will go great with all colors, especially other lights as shown below.
- Flattering – It has a drawstring on the waist (which I love!) because you can fit it to your body and keep the hourglass shape by emphasizing the waist.
- Detail – I love the tulip back and the buttoned epaulets (shoulders) along with the notched lapel. It adds volume in all the right places and updates the trench just enough.
- Versatility – Wear it to work over slacks and a white button up, pair it with a pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt or wear it out to dinner with a bodycon (fitted) dress.
- Affordable – This one retails for $37.90, not bad for a jacket!
For the rest of the look, check out my previous post here.